1. Run the annual Viljandi Round-The-Lake race, beating Priit Pullerits, Meelis Atonen and Kalle Muuli soundly. (If you look at my historical race results, it appears that these guys have some sort of strategy to box me in.) Would a time of 48 minutes be too much to hope for?
2. Pick up some trash in the race parking lot (in honour of the big trash cleanup day a year ago).
3. Labour-related fun in observance of International Labour Day. A game of "Name that Estonian Union" and "Estonian Union Leader Bingo" with friends, as well as the board game "Strike!" (What? You've never heard of these games? Sour grapes, I say -- you probably just can't name a single Estonian union leader.)
4. Pick up some more trash in Viljandi town.
5. Stop in briefly at one of the countrywide braistorming sessions on the road back to Tallinn.
6. Suggest everybody repair outside the church/community centre/school and pick up some more trash on this day, too.
7. Pick up some more trash around the countryside.
8. Arrive back in Tallinn. Pick up more trash (there's a lot). Sauna.